Symptoms, Causes, Characteristics and Cures Gout
Uric acid is a disease that often attacks the joints, especially joints toes, fingers, ankles, knees, elbows, and wrists. Joint pain caused by gout are very powerful and make a part that was attacked was swollen and inflamed. In the event of severe cases, gout sufferer until can not run because the joints ached all if moved. The bones around the joint can also experience calcification and bone loss
Uric acid crystals are formed as a manifestation of purine metabolism substance. Purine itself is a substance contained in each food derived from living organisms such as animals (meat) and plants (fruits, vegetables, nuts). That is, if we eat foods derived from living things, purine substances contained in them will move into our bodies.
Uric Acid Disease Symptoms
• Joint pain, aching, shooting pain, tingling and even swollen and reddish (inflamed)
• Usually in joints ached in the morning (just woken up) or night.
• Feels pain in the joints occur repeatedly.
• What are attacked usually toe joints, fingers, knees, heels, wrists and elbows.
• In the event of severe cases, joints ached when to move.
The vast majority of gout patients also had other diseases such as hypertension (high blood pressure), diabetes or kidney disease as well. But the factor of obesity (obesity) is also often seen in people with gout. If gout is not treated immediately it can develop into kidney stones and can ultimately lead to kidney failure gout sufferers are.
Causes of Uric Acid:
• Consumption of substances that contain purine excessively.
• purine substances in large quantities in the body, then through metabolism turns into uric acid.
• An increase in uric acid levels in the body, so that the kidneys are not able to get rid of excess uric acid.
• The amount of excess uric acid crystals accumulate in the joints.
• As a result of our joint pain, swollen, inflamed, hot and stiff
If we want to avoid gout try to avoid food taboos that can cause uric acid to rise and if you need medicine Uric Acid Folk could try to eat jelly gamat gold G that has been known clinically very effective in treating gout faster and safe compared with chemical drugs.
Abstinence Patients with Uric Acid:
• Offal: kidney, spleen, tripe, intestines, liver, lungs and brain.
• Seafood: shrimp, squid, cuttlefish, clams, mussels, oysters, crabs, anchovies, sardines.
• Extract and shredded meats like jerky.
• Food that has been canned (example: corned beef, sardines).
• mutton, beef, horse meat.
• ducks, geese and turkeys.
• Legumes: soybeans (including soybean, tauco, oncom, soy milk), peanuts, green beans, bean sprouts, betel nut, chips.
• Vegetables: cauliflower, spinach, asparagus, beans, mushroom, cassava leaves, papaya, kale.
• Cheese, eggs, cream, ice cream, broth or gravy is thick.
• certain fruits such as durian, pineapple and coconut water.
• Fried foods or bersantan or cooked using margarine / butter.
• Foods rich in protein and fat.
In addition to some restrictions above, patients with gout should always drink plenty of water especially for those who have kidney stones. By drinking lots of water will greatly help the kidneys to excrete uric acid crystals from the body through urine. Health advice for gout sufferers:
• Consumption of foods containing high potassium such as potatoes, yogurt, and bananas
• Eat fruits that contain lots of vitamin C, such as oranges, papaya and strawberry
• Examples of fruit and vegetables to treat gout: dragon fruit, starfruit, ginger, pumpkin, mustard greens, cabbage, lemongrass and tomato
• Increase consumption of complex carbohydrates such as rice, cassava, and sweet bread
• Reduce consumption of simple carbohydrates such as type of fructose sugar, candy, cotton candy, cotton candy and syrup
• Do not take aspirin
• Do not overwork / fatigue
• In people who are overweight (obesity), usually uric acid levels quickly rise but spending a bit, then you should lose weight with exercise enough
• Adjust energy intake with the body’s needs, based on height and weight.
Traditional Medicine Uric Acid
# 1. Gout drug Sidaguri (Sida rhombifolia)
Known as the area guri, siliguri, kahindu, sadagori, otok-otok or bitumu. Chemistry already known are alkaloids, calcium oxalate, tannins, saponins, phenolic, amino acids, essential oils, substances Phlegmatic for expectorant, and lubricants. Its roots contain alkaloids, steroids and aphredine. Sidaguri has a sweet taste, a little heat and cool. In medicine, sidaguri used as anti-inflammatory, laxative urine and pain relievers. Plant part used is the root.
How Concocting Sidaguri be Uric Acid Drugs:
Boil 15-30 grams 30-60 grams of dried herbs or herbal wet sidaguri with 3 cups of water until the remaining half, drink 3 times a day each ½ cup. If using the root, the dose is 10- 15 grams.
# 2. Gout drug Sambiloto (Adrographis panniculata).
Originally a plant of India. In some areas, also known as bitter Papaitan, ki peurat, bidara, wood mas, lang, ki pait, sampiroto, or ki oray. Sambiloto contains several compounds flavonoids, alkane, ketone, aldehyde and also some minerals such as calcium, potassium and sodium. It tasted bitter, but the plant is known as an anti-inflammatory or analgesic pain relief, and also detoxifying. Part of the plant used is the whole plant.
How Concocting Sambiloto be Uric Acid Drugs:
Rinse and boiled dried bitter 10 grams, ginger rhizome dry 10 grams, komfrey 5-10 grams, and fruit pepper 1 gram with 5 cups of water until the remaining 3 cups, drink 3 times one glass per day, 1 hour before meals or 2 hours after the meal.
# 3. Gout drug Java Tea (Orthosiphon aristatus).
Also has long been known as a diuretic is efficacious as a urinary tract stone crushers. It felt a little bitter sweet, once widely grown in ditches and creeks, but now not a few people who likes planted in the house. Potassium salt in this plant is indeed efficacious dissolve kidney stones, and therefore widely used as drugs rock crushers. Sinsetin content of his character as an antibacterial, and this plant also contains compounds orthosiphonin glycosides. The diuretic properties of this plant is useful to help the body get rid of excess uric acid through urine.
How Concocting Cats whiskers become Uric Acid Drugs:
Rinse 10 grams of dried leaves cat whiskers or 20 grams of wet, dry meniran 10 grams or 20 grams of wet, dry ground mustard 10 grams or 20 grams of wet, dry red ginger 15 grams or 30 grams of wet, and 10 grams of dried cardamom. Crushed red ginger and combine with other ingredients, boiled in one liter of water until the remaining half. Drinking in the morning, afternoon and evening, each ¾ cup (150 ml) or drink twice a day each 200 ml.
# 4. Gout drug Daun Salam (Eugenia polyanta)
Indonesian society known as seasoning because it has a distinctive fragrance that can add to the delights of the cuisine of the archipelago. Chelates and bay leaves are astringent taste. Compounds such as essential oils, tannins and flavonoids found in many leaves. For treatment indeed leaves was the most widely used, but the roots, bark and fruit also have medicinal properties.
How Concocting bay leaves into Uric Acid Drugs:
Boil 10-15 bay leaves fresh or dried with 3 cups of water until the remaining 1 cup, drink 2 times a day each half gelas.Semoga some explanation above can be useful to be able to prevent and find out more about gout, both of causes, abstinence, symptoms and gout medicine that is easy to get around our environment as one of them is the mangosteen fruit in its skin download