Pimples on Face Removal Tips
Pimples on Face Removal Tips, Everyone in the world can have a pimple or two at sometime in their lives even though the most prominent time in our lives is during our teen years. There are a few things you should know about treating pimples before you just begin to squeeze and possibly damage your skin.
The best way to treat pimples includes:
never squeeze and pop a pimple – this can and will damage your skin, possibly cause infection and even scarring
Understand what causes pimples – the build up of dead skin cells and bacteria that are normally present on your skin. The best cure is often in prevention and this is true in most cases of pimples. Keeping your skin clean with warm gentle soap and water will aid in the prevention of pimples.
Once you have a pimple or two there is no quick cure to make it go away. It can take up to an entire month for a pimple to be gone.
If you wear makeup, be sure to place an oil free concealer under the makeup. This will help protect your skin from building up more dirt and grim that is the cause of pimples
Some facial masks will aid in shrinking a pimple – mud masks are the most popular
Read More : How to Treat Different Types of Acne
You can use over the counter pimple medications, however, remember these products will dry out the skin that is covering the pimple. They do not actually rid your face of the pimple. In addition, they do not provide a long-term cure for pimples.
If you must pop the pimple, you should use the following technique
- Wash your hands with antibacterial soap
- lightly squeeze the top of the pimple with a tissue
- clean the area around the pimple once you are finished with an antibacterial soap
- If the pimple did not pop – leave it alone – it is not ready to pop
- After popping the pimple, add a small amount of benzol peroxide acne medication to the pimple. Be sure you do not get any on the area around the pimple but on the pimple only