Gym Workout Plans for Women: Getting the Basic Facts with Video
Gym Workout Plans for Women
You probably think, is it necessary to have gym workout plans for women? Can’t you just follow the Zumba class or the yoga class to lose weight or to maintain your fitness level? You may not realize all the good benefits of gym workout – which is often related to lifting weight and other workout regime focusing on muscle development. So, what should you know about it? What are the benefits for you? What can you gain from such an experience?
Gym Workout Plans for Women: The Benefits
On the contrary to what people believe, you can’t just go into the gym and start lifting anything you want. It takes a plan to realize your goal. There are basic benefits of managing the gym workout plans for women, such as:
- You know what your goals are and try your best to achieve them
- You know the details of your activities – what to do from day to day, what exercise to perform, what to expect from the outcome, and such thing alike.
- You know exactly what you do because everything has been laid out in a detailed manner. No need to worry about straying away from your activities or going too far from your core aim.
- You can achieve better results – whether it is to maintain your fitness level, lose weight, or maintain the ideal weight.
Read More : Simple Home Cardio Workout For Beginners
Not to mention that strength training and weight lift can help you strengthen the muscles while improving your metabolism at the same time. When you develop muscles, they can help the body to burn more fats and to burn those fats more efficiently. So, the more muscles you have, the better your metabolism will be. And don’t you love it when you can be confident with tight and toned physique?
Gym Workout Plans for Women: Making a Plan
Do you know that you also need to consider your body shape before making any gym workout plans for women? Yes, knowing your body type is handy and helfpul to make a better and wiser decision and it also good to set out the proper routine and exercise.
- Pear body type. Your bottom is wider than your top. Focus on the exercises to tone the shoulders and arms. And then develop a plan to tone all the muscle areas in the body.
- Straight body type. Your figure is completely straight with minimal curves. You need to add more curves to the waist area and work on the glutes.
- Curvy body types. Your hips and chest are bigger than the waist. Tone the entire muscles in your body. Shape the legs and arms to make it more appealing and sexier.
- Athlete body type. Narrow hips and broad shoulders are your main characteristics. You need to add shapes to the thighs and butt area while tightening your core.
Now that you have found out your body type, you need to realize the importance of combining cardio exercise and weight lift. You see, cardio exercise is good to burn calories and increase the heart rate but if you focus too much on the cardio only, you may get stuck with the routine and your body won’t improve at all. The best way is to combine cardio and strength training (through the weight lift). Cardio can burn the fats and the strength training will transform those fats into muscles. Sounds like an ideal plan, right?
If this is completely new to you, it is advisable that you consult a professional – an expert nutritionist or a personal trainer. Work together with them and you should be able to develop the right gym workout plans for women specifically created and made only for you and your condition.
Video created by : Carly Rowena